W.A.R. Wing Mileage Program is not a challenge or race. We all have a passion for riding. Some ride to work every day; others may ride on their days off and holidays; some are fair-weather riders; you may be spontaneous and say, “let’s ride”! Wing Mileage program documents your mileage and, at certain intervals, recognizes and awards your accomplishments.
1. You must enroll EACH motorcycle in the program before accumulating miles/kilometers. Mileage accumulated before enrollment is not eligible for consideration.
2. You MUST be a paid member of Warrior Angel Riders.
3. W.A.R. Wing Miles is an ongoing program with an annual participation fee of $10.00 due every January. Participation is open year-round, but the cost is not pro-rated if you join after January.
4. Each Mileage Program form must document odometer readings and license plate numbers.
5. To submit the enrollment form, complete the registration form on the Warrior Angele Riders website, at a Meet and Greet, with a Board Member, or mail-in completed form.
6. An additional W.A.R. Wing Mileage form must be submitted if you sell or trade your motorcycle. Submit the ending odometer reading for the old vehicle and the new bike’s starting odometer reading.
7. Submit your mileage for documentation every three months. You may submit a picture of the odometer reading to WarriorAngelRiders@gmail.com. Be sure to include your name, license plate number, and photo of the odometer. Otherwise, see a Board member for validation.
8. Levels of recognition.
a. Start mileage!
9. Please follow and adhere to all state laws. Safety is always our number one concern for You and those around you.
Submit payment with your registration form.